How to Use Easysubli with Epson Printer is a curious question for all crafters. Easy Subli creates clothing with amazing thin designs in brilliant colors. It enables you to add sublimation prints to cotton fabrics for decoration.
Easy Subli is primarily used for printing on T-shirts, hoodies, jackets, and other textiles, and the results are always high quality and durable.
Easy Subli is also a great tool for making your own custom t-shirt designs. You can use this to print your own designs on any type of textiles, such as cotton, polyester, wool, leather, or denim, without affecting their original characteristics.
The best part is that you can even make your own designs using the included templates or design tools.
The sublimation remedy is available from Siser EasySubl, the matte heat transfer vinyl that accepts sublimation inks, which is now available.
The secret to adorning colored polyester and cotton blends (apart from sublimated polyester clothing) is Siser EasySubli HTV.
When you switch to EasySubli, you won’t ever be constrained to white polyester again!
When used in conjunction with the specially created printing profile and Siser EasySubli Inks by Sawgrass, the greatest results and brightest colors can be obtained.
You may complete all of your typical dye-sub requirements by using Siser EasySubli Inks, eliminating the need to swap out inks between projects.
How to use Easysubli with Epson printer
Whenever someone first starts sublimating and they want to make sure the question always comes up can I sublimate on cotton? and the answer is yes.
But you need a medium that’s right you can’t submit directly onto cotton. You need something in between for that sublimation ink to infuse into which brings us to today’s tutorial.
Siser Easysubli typically you would actually use this with a sawgrass printer and a special sublimation ink that they have to go along with it.
But we don’t have those things what we have is an Epson EcoTank Printer filled with another kind of sublimation ink that’s right.
Here we’re going to show you two different ways that you can use the Siser Easysubli to put designs in either dark shirts or just regular old cotton shirts using this.
Now the important thing to note is because it’s not designed for Epson Eco tank there are a few little quirks along the way which will show you the pros and cons of both of these methods.
- Go to designbundles.net where you can find what I’m told to be called adorable gnomes.
- Pick three of your favorites and combine them in photoshop.
- Take these pictures and move them on over to the design space.
- Once you’re in design space then go to the upload process you’ll of course browse for your image and select it.
- When you’re doing a sublimation image you want to select complex to continue.
- There’s no background to erase so we’re set here and then save it as a print then cut the image.
Printing Directly on Easysubli with an Epson EcoTank
Printing Directly on Easysubli with an Epson EcoTank
- Once you have your image uploaded you will insert it onto your canvas and then size it appropriately.
- Once you’re happy with the size click make it up in the top right-hand corner.
- Now go through the print then cut prompts.
- When you’re doing a sublimation print from design space and you send it to the printer you want to make sure that you use the system dialog.
- System dialog gives you more options to control the print quality. The screen pops up behind the design space and you go into the print settings.
- Now pause here for just a second and try every single one of these print settings and they all had issues printing on the easy sublease.
- One with the least amount of issues would be the photo paper glossy. This will put down less ink and less ink means fewer pizza wheels which were our main problem.
- When you are printing directly on this material so you select photo paper glossy and the normal setting is not the best quality again less ink is better.
Easysubli it’s really expensive in the 50 pack so we just bought it by the sheet. It has a rough side and a glossy side and you want to print on the rough side.
- Put the piece of paper in Epson Ecotank and send it through.
- Overall the photo paper glossy did have the best printing result as usual sublimation is a little faded out but not too bad.
- Try to not touch the image it will smear very much.
- Dry the ink normally.
- After drying you gonna see the colors under there will brighten up.
- Now put this design on the shirt using the heat pressor with an appropriate temperature.
Easysubli is a great way to print directly on cotton with your Epson printer. The process is easy and quick, and you don’t need a special inkjet cartridge for printing on Easysubli.
You can even print directly on the backside of your dark shirts and cotton ones! This is a great way to make prints on a variety of products including canvases, paper, and more.
I really love how easy and fun it is to use. If you’ve been looking for a new printing technique, give Easysubli a try!
Rhea James is a dedicated researcher. I’m fascinated by office items and enjoy learning more about them so that you can simplify your workday.
On this website, I share all of my personal experiences and ideas, as well as the best products, information, and shopping advice.
If you enjoy my product reviews and writing, please share them.
Keep Visiting, and keep Shining.